Money Printing Story
Let’s suppose Money Printing was legal and anyone could print money. Only 2000 rupees note exist in this world for simplicity. What will happen? What money lessons we can learn from this story?
Gareeb is a daily wage worker. He got to know about this money printing law later than most of the world. He tried to create a note with his hand. It took him 7 days to paint and dry 2000 rupees note. His earning around 300 rupees per day of hard work
Aaam is an employee in a government-run money printing company. He prints money using a man-powered press that prints 10,000 notes per month. Half of these notes go to the owner the rest is split amongst 100 employees like him . Hence he gets 50 notes per month.
That is around 3400 rupees per day.
Ameer is an owner of 5 money printing presses where he uses high-tech machinery to print 1 Crore notes per month per factory. He keeps 30% of the notes to himself and uses the rest for expenses.
He is able to earn 50k, 2000 rupees notes every month i.e., 34 lakh per day
Ambani is the supplier of ink for all the printing presses in the country. He takes 10% of the earnings of every printing press. After all expenses, He earns 3400 Crore per day.
· You can always convert hard work to money (Gareeb)
· Working in a team multiplies money and a fair share of it is more than just you alone ( Aaam)
· Existing Money can be used to create Money generating systems i.e. businesses ( Ameer)
· As the existing Money increases, you can find new ways to earn money (Ultra-Rich)
· Earning the first 2000 rupees is the hardest but if you invest it well, getting the next 2000 will be easier
· Use Money to Make Money — Use Existing Money to create/buy things that make you more money without your presence i.e., passive income
Even if printing money was possible, the rich would still be rich, and the poor still be poor. This advantage that the rich have over the poor makes the poor and middle class hate rich people. No matter where you are you can always move towards more passive income. Making money by hard work alone will keep you Gareeb or Aaam.