Sitting cross-legged, being thoughtless, be oblivious, Focusing on Breath — I couldn’t do even one of them. But I found a way to get all the benefits of meditation in an easy way and this article is about it.
Our brain only does 3 things: -
· Remembering information
· Recording Information
· Processing Information
Meditation aims to stop all of them by focusing on something you already know and don’t need to process. (For example Breathing, God, Chakras, etc.). But it is hard to do, So I found a solution.
I invented a thing called ‘silent — ohming ‘. Here’s how you can do it:-
1. Get comfortable physically
No need to sit cross-legged or in some yoga mudra. Sit in a comfortable position or lie down on your bed or whatever you find easy.
2. Turn off Noise and Turn on ‘Ohm’
Sit in a place that has the least outside noise, turn on your headphones and play Ohm chanting or any white noise music on loop
For example –
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlWiI4xVXKY (Instrumental Music)
3. Turn Off Video — In short close your eyes (Go in Dark Mode)
4. Focus on the sound in the white noise and try to hymn that sound inside your head
You don’t have to produce any sound with your vocal cords just follow the music with the voice inside your head (the one you use to talk to yourself)
5. Try to ease your breathing as you get lost in the music.
Congratulations, you just practiced ‘Silent Ohming ‘
Some of the Many Benefits:-
· Reduces Stress
· Reduces Negative Emotions
· Increases patience and tolerance
· Increases imagination and creativity
· Makes you more self-aware
I write one article every day on a non-monetized platform with a single goal to add value to the lives of people.
If you found value in my articles, please share them with your friends.